Monday, December 21, 2015

When without you


When without you;
Scrolling; I kiss your display pictures
Seems it has become a ritual
Browsing through the reveries
Once you gave me that key-holder
I caress it as if an amulet
Just sipped-in something bitter
Navigating you inside somewhere

Can sense those flashes
Of amorousness
Arms holding me from behind
Every part of me getting unwind
Fingers flickering over curves
Whilst ardently slanting on walls
Unleashing bonded selves
Submitting in stimulating rains

Tried deleting our names
Back then written together; still
“You” remain as the password in asterisks
To open the soul wrecked
drowned in that pitchy dark night
That lasts for unknown time
When without you; wretched

I live on these “missing parts”


© Juhi Gupte

No comments:

Post a Comment